- Rarely available original 4/5 bedroom family home
- Stripped wood flooring to front living room
- Basement/laundry room with W.C.
- High ceilings to most rooms
- Many original features retained
- Potential to extend at the rear or into the loft (S.T.P.P.)
- Sought after location in the heart of Stamford Hill
- 3 Reception rooms on ground floor
- Study/office (or occasional bedroom 5)
- Chain Free Sale
Space Residential are pleased to present this wonderful character filled family home, with high ceilings and many original features spread across 3 floors and coming to the market for the first time in 40 years.
Encompassing almost 2000sqft (180M2) located in the heart of Stamford Hill, close to the areas facilities, transport links and places of worship.
The house lends itself ready for for further improvement and development at the rear and into the loft space subject to planning consent.
On the ground floor a bright living room with bay window, dining room opening into a rear extension/morning room and a kitchen/breakfast room.
Access to a low ceiling basement currently used as a laundry/wash room with w.c. (could possibly be converted to another living room or self contained apartment subject to planning consent)
On the upper floors are 4/5 bedrooms and a family bathroom
Available chain free via sole agents Space Residential.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only 0208 906 2222