- Incredible views towards Pinner spanning several miles
- Extensive landscaped south facing garden
- Extra large terrace leading to garden
- 5 generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- Large living space ideal for entertaining
- Double garage plus parking for several cars
- Orangery with glass atrium and under floor heating
- CHAIN FREE
- Mark Wilkinson designer kitchen
A very unique house in an enviable location with spectacular and far reaching views over Hartsbourne Golf Course, providing direct access onto the 9th green, with the Golf & Country Club situated only a few minutes walk away.
Set back from the road with a carriage driveway sits this 5 bedroom well proportioned family home. The house boasts a number of features within approx. 3000 sq ft of usable living space including: On the ground floor 4 reception rooms, including a living room, study, dining room, guest w.c, kitchen and utility room.
On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, the Master bedroom benefiting from a dressing room/area and a large en-suite bathroom and a family bathroom. On the second floor is an unusual "L" shaped 5th bedroom which would be ideal for an Nanny or teenager.
The highlight of this house is the wonderful large south facing terrace with steps leading down to a immaculately kept 200 ft + landscaped garden. Other features include an Orangery with glass atrium, under floor heating, a Mark Wilkinson Kitchen, hall access to an integrated double garage and parking for several cars on the driveway.
Available CHAIN FREE.
Space Residential hereby give notice that the owner of this property is connected to persons as defined within section 31 and 32 of the Estate Agents Act 1979